Junction City/Geary County Convention & Visitors Bureau
222 West 6th Street
In the Heart of the Flint Hills, Junction City is known for its diverse offerings the "Things to Do." Located directly next to I-70 and U.S. Hwy 77
Make Junction City / Geary County your "Hub" for some great Kansas adventures
- Do some fishing or boating at Milford Lake
- Visit Historic Fort Riley - Home of the 1st Infantry Division, 1st Territorial Capitol of KS, U.S. Cavalry Museum and Custer House
- See a Live Show at the C.L. Hoover Opera House
- Explore the natural wonders of the Central Flint Hills and Milford Wetlands
- Launch your Canoe or Kayak at the Headwaters of the Kansas River
- Visit the OZ Museum in Wamego
- Tour the Eisenhower Presidental Library in Abilene
- Watch a Big 12 Conference football or basketball game in Manhattan
In no time you'll be back in Junction City/Geary County and enjoying evening activities or just getting a good night's sleep before another day of exploration.
From our beginnings in the 1800's to the present, we have welcomed visitors from around the world and we are eager to welcome you.