306 W. 5th St.
Located south of the Geary County Historical Museum, this one story brick house was once the home of a Junction City prominent merchant family. It has been restored to serve as a "period house museum" in which furniture and household goods collections can be displayed in a natural setting.
Built in the 1880's by pioneer jeweler and watch-make Andrew Vogler as a home for his young German bride, the original structure was described in a 1938 Union article as a "squatty red brick house" which made "conspicuous" the corner on which it has sat for years
Group tours and activities can be arranged by contacting the Geary County Historical Museum